Environmental Sampling and Remediation Services
We pride ourselves in building customer-intimate solutions for environmental challenges. Our field services team has saved numerous clients time and money through our streamlined management and problem solving capabilities.
Ace has assisted with regulation development as well as compliance related activities in the environmental field. We help our clients protect the value of their business assets by ensuring adherence to environmental regulations. We stock and maintain all necessary equipment for field sampling services to keep your tanks and sites compliant.
- Soil, groundwater and drinking water sampling
- Excavation/transportation/disposal of contaminated waste
- Tank compliance including closure of leaking tanks
- Installation of monitoring wells
- Facility decontamination and decommissioning
- Installation of carbon filtration systems for residential drinking water
When it comes to merging engineering skills into due diligence, site redevelopment, site characterization, permitting, AST/UST closure and installation, remedial investigation, and remediation projects we have the engineering capabilities to assist with these projects.
We are a licensed engineering firm with the State of Maryland and have Professional Engineering licenses in Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia.
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Traffic Control/Lane Closures
- Sediment and Erosion Control Plans
- Well Point Installations-Dewatering
- Value Engineering
- Remediation System Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Optimization
Pump and Treat, Soil Vapor Extraction, Air Sparge and combination technologies
- Expert Testimony
Ace has a documented history of successful work in the State of Maryland. Our experienced field supervisors discuss project specific with the project managers, know the end goal and have a plan before they go to the site. Any changes to the scope are communicated and/or our field technicians will improvise, adapt and overcome new situations as they arise. The team is highly trained and qualified to manage and solve environmental challenges.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and Transaction Screens (TSAs)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Development and Implementation of Field Sampling Programs
- Air and Water Discharge Permitting
- Pilot Testing
- Landfill Testing